The goal of our tournament is that all involved have a ton of fun in a safe environment. You are critical to us achieving this goal; you help us ensure that the players are safe and that games are played fairly.
Consider joining us and having some fun!
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP TO REFEREE AT OUR TOURNAMENT
- To register for Windsor’s Columbus Day Tournament:
Select User Login at the top of the gotsoccer.com web page https://home.gotsoccer.com/events.aspx
Then select Referee/Assignor.
Now Login using log-in Ids.
Then select Event on the same line as your Referee Account
Then select Search for Event… to search:
o Change the Date Range to October 2016 and State to CT
o Then put in Paul R Cody Memorial Columbus Day Tournament in Event Name
o Then select Go
o Then select Register to begin the registration process
o Pay scale for CDT
- U9-U12: $35 Center; $25 AR
- U13-U15: $40 Center; $30 AR
Just a few notes as you register:
- Once logged in, please complete your contact information, state registration and availability information.
- You do not need to enter SSN or drivers license information.
- Please select availability you can commit to.
- It is unfair to the teams when referees are scheduled based on their registration availability and then they don't show up for their assigned games.
Tournament Assignor- David Meacham
Tournament Director - Kathy Kastner
Referee Director - Bill Morneault
Assistant Referee Director - Derek Levesque